Sunday, June 25, 2006

S.O.S.

Somebody help me. I've been kidnapped by the Soul Patrol! I'm being held in some backwards assed shanty in Alabama by the disciples of that prematurely-gray haired crooner . Send help.

I know, I know. I've been M.I.A., again. Been busy guys. Work, as always, won't let me have much downtime. And the downtime I've had lately I've had to dedicate toward getting things arranged for my upcoming move. Ugh. This is my last weekend here in the Bethesda pad. I'm gonna miss this place, but I'm looking forward to moving on to another, slightly more permanent arrangement. Plus, my new house is bigger and has a much bigger back yard. Yes, that translates into P-Dogg is throwing a party sometime around the end of the summer. Everyone is invited. BYOB, deadbeats.

Gotta run, time to go to work, again.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

P -
I Was beginning to wonder... The new place sounds bigger, where is it? Are you going to Lisa's Bash? Don't work too hard!

Again Hockey-Less Kim

10:06 AM  
Blogger Beeblette said...

Happy last week in your old place!

Big yards rule!

5:19 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Oh sure! You can blog but ya can't answer your email! [fake sigh]

Good luck with the move and whatnot. Check in from time to time unless you're trying to ditch me as yer pal in which case, don't.

tee hee

6:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HLK - New place is bigger and in Silver Spring. Can't be @ Lisa's since I'll be moving this weekend, so drink one (or four) for me.

AM - Thanks. And, yes, they do!

L - Thanks for reminding me to check my email. I'm an idiot.

12:24 PM  
Blogger Beeblette said...

Just checking in... hope all is well and that you're having a happy 4th! :)

7:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

P - Breathing?? Just Checking! I'm sure the move went well, your all unpacked, and ready for company :) Me - in total denial that Jeffery is going to Dallas (fingers in ears humming the Star Spangled Banner). Come back soon!

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home