Sunday, May 28, 2006

Sorry Everyone

I know I have legions of fans who tune in regularly to see what kind of witty banter I'm going to throw out there for you. But lately I've been slacking.

Without going into all the details, my father has cancer, and has for some time. He was hospitalized a week and a half ago and is thankfully home now, but there are still a lot of things to deal with.

So, having said that, I can't promise frequent posts right now. I'll do my best to come up with something to write about, but there's just a ton of stuff going on right now. Thanks for understanding.

P.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Butterfly Temptress said...

I wish you and your family all the best. I don't know your fathers name but I will include him in my prayers.

1:43 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Well, you know I'm sending you extra large pups and lugs, right? Check your email, dolt.

Much love,
L

8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

P - I am so sorry about your Dad. I know that sounds trite, but it is heartfelt. You and yours are in my thoughts, prayers, and flegling woo woo's.

Kim

9:11 AM  
Blogger Beeblette said...

I'm so sorry that it's taken me so long to get here... and then to read this just broke my heart. My mostest positive thoughts and sincere prayers are with you and your family, Pat.

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home