Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Hmmmm.....

I was looking over a friend's blog today and saw that she'd issued a challenge to her readers to come up with a list of 5 "magnificent" things about themselves each day for the first week of this month. Of course, I'm willing to give it a shot, but I don't always post here on a daily basis, so I offer up no guarantees that I'll be able to have something every day. Hell, I'm already starting a day late so I've already got it screwed up! I'm not sure how "magnificent" (which, by the way, is not exactly my favorite adjective - along with "splendid") any of this stuff is, but here goes:
  1. I have a wicked, yet sometimes dry, sense of humor
  2. I'm very musical - not only do I have a TON to listen to, I can play a lot on my guitars
  3. I'm exceptionally tall (hey, I like that about me)
  4. I not only do not have a criminal record, I have a great career in law enforcement (that should count as two things, but they're kind of related to one another so I'll only count it as one)
  5. Although I don't have a college degree, I consider myself to be pretty smart/educated

Coincidentally, this is a lot of the same stuff I'd write down if I were placing an online personal ad. So do you think if I wrote the same shit out on eharmony.com that Dr. Neil Clark Warren (who strikes me as being VERY creepy) would think I'm magnificent, too?

4 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

YEY!! Congrats on taking up the challenge! :) And I can think of many magnificent things about you! You should have no trouble. Next week, we should write magnificent stuff about each other! hehe

And answer my email, dammit.

Pups and lugs 2 ya

9:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The E Harmony guy gives me the willies too, but if I saw your 5 things I'd take a 2nd look ;)

Bex's friend Hockey-less Kim

10:03 AM  
Blogger P. said...

Hey, check me out! I have an audience! If this keeps up, my ego will apply for statehood!

11:27 AM  
Blogger Beeblette said...

I think you're fabulously magnificent!

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home