Sunday, April 30, 2006

If I Were Songs

A friend had this nifty little thing on their blog recently, a kind of "fill in the blanks" item that I don't normally find that interesting, but this one caught my eye. Thought I'd give it a try. And trust me when I tell you, it's harder than it looks (took me damn near half an hour to work it out).

Pick a band and answer the questions using the band's song titles.

1. Name of band/artist: U2
2. Are you male or female?: Drowning Man
3. Describe yourself: Mysterious Ways
4. How do you feel about yourself?: Stuck In A Moment
5. Describe your ex-girlfriend: Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
6. Describe current girlfriend (wife): I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For
7. Describe where you want to be: Where The Streets Have No Name
8. Describe how you live: Staring At The Sun
9. Describe how you love: All I Want Is You
10. What would you ask for if you had just one wish?: Even Better Than The Real Thing
11. Share a few words of Wisdom: Sometimes You Can’t Make It On Your Own
12. Now say goodbye: Exit

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

OOOOH! Good one. durn. I'm gonna have to try that.vy

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home