Thursday, August 24, 2006

Quick Update

It's 2AM and I'm just getting settled back home from work. It's been a long week. I get to spend tomorrow cleaning out my car and my desk. My transfer is effective Monday morning at (ugh) 5AM. I take over my new patrol squad then. I will require insane amounts of coffee, but I think it will be fun. Of course, between the vacation that I'm taking and the two weeks of training I have next month, I'm working all of 7 shifts with my new squad the entire month. "Hey guys, I'm happy to be here, now look after yourselves for awhile. See you in October." Hell of a first impression, I think.

Anyhow, I'm tired as hell and need to get back up again in the morning. Time for a beer and some sack time. I'll check back in soon. Sorry for the 6 day delay.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with the new job and have a great vacay!!

6:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nothing wrong with insane amounts of coffee, as long as it's GOOD coffee!

Heading to slower lower DE for your vacation? Enjoy! You deserve a nice break!

9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

P - Coffee is good, it is God's way of showing us she loves us and wants us to be awake! Good luck with the new job, have fun on vacation, and welcome to the wonderful world of 5AM!

42 days until HOCKEY!

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home