Friday, July 14, 2006

Holy Shit, It's Friday!

This week has pretty much flown by, and I really don't feel like I've accomplished much. Bummer. I still have tons of work to do here at Casa de la P. I work evenings next week, so I guess I'll drag my ass out of bed early each morning and keep plugging away at it before I head into the office.

Tonight I'm heading out to hang out with my brother. It will pretty much be the first time we've really done anything since he's moved back to Maryland. Apparently the wife and kids are visiting their Aunt in Chicago, so I guess he's bored. He called the other night and suggested going to Herndon (VA) to check out a band. I'm all for it bro, but you're driving. Driving into Northern VA, especially on a Friday night, is a pain in the ass.

Tomorrow I'm going to check out Kevin Pollak at the DC Improv. I'm looking forward to that since I think he's pretty damn funny and I haven't been to the Improv in a few years. Should be a good time.

Sunday is lawn mowing day. And yes, it will take the better part of the day. I have almost an acre to mow and all I have is my push mower. It's one hell of a workout, but if I don't take a couple breaks during the process, I'll probably give myself heat stroke (which I almost did last week). Well worth the effort though. I'd hate to look like the white trashy neighbor on the block.

Okay mi amigos, time to crank up the music, hit the shower, and make my way off to work. Peace & Chicken Grease!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home