Thursday, December 20, 2007

I'm Done For Awhile

I'm sorry to those who check here with any frequency looking for new posts. I just don't have it in me these days.

A few years ago my father was diagnosed with bladder cancer. He had been getting treatments and even had a surgery last year in an effort to fight it. After last year's procedure it looked like things were going well. Hell, he was out on the golf course quite a bit this past spring/summer. A few weeks ago his condition took a very bad turn as we found out his cancer had become very aggressive and had spread. My Dad died last week. It's been a difficult thing for me to deal with.

On top of that, I've been diagnosed with a medical condition which will require me to visit a neurologist in about an hour.

With everything that has been going on, and will be going on, I don't think that I'll be able to keep up with posting here. Maybe someday I'll resurrect it, but I just don't know.

Thanks to everyone (Lisa and Kim) that have been supportive. I really do appreciate it.

Happy Holidays to everyone.

P.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pat - I am so sorry about your Dad, I can't imagine what you and your family are going through.

What ever your Dr. visit brings, I will be sending you healthy vibes. If you are of the mind to shoot me an email I would love to keep in touch. Tonon1@aol.com

You and yours are in my prayers.

Kim

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home