Sunday, August 26, 2007

"I'm Not A Savior, So Do Me A Favor...."

"..... stop in and see me sometime." - From "Beautiful Ways" by the Pat McGee Band.

I chose this song lyric because I just saw PMB in Dewey Beach this past Friday. What an incredible show. I can't say enough good things about that band. You have to check them out. iTunes users can find a great live album available. Highly recommended.

Anyway, muchos gracias to Kim and Lisa for their swell comments. I'll keep this thing on life support a bit longer and see if it pulls through.

I created a page for my good buddy Murphy on dogster.com. The link is on the sidebar. Just click on his wonderful picture and you'll go to his little corner of the internet. It's so strange to me to think that I've only had him for 4 months now. Seems like I've had him forever. No disrespect to other dog owners out there, but I really have the coolest dog in the world.

I start my day shift rotation tomorrow. Ugh. I'm sure I've mentioned it before, but allow me to reiterate. I HATE day shift. I'm not that much of a morning person, and waking up at 3:30 AM to be at work by 5 just sucks. Fortunately, I only have to do it 7 days out of the month, so I guess it could be worse. But those who know me know that I prefer to keep vampire hours.

Well, this post is going to be brief since I need to get a few more things down around the hacienda before I throw myself into bed at an ungodly early hour.

Again, thanks for the words of encouragement folks, and I'll see what I can do to keep things lively around here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, how did work in the daylight go? I loved Murphy's page!! He is way cool. Both my kids started school this morning, Catie's 1st day in Jr. High. All I can say is Please, please, please send more BATHROOMS!!! Keep posting - I'll keep reading :)

8:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY!!! Check me out on Snarkypants!

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home