Sunday, February 11, 2007

Is My Face Red?

Yeah, I'm mildly embarrassed.

OK, so here I am telling people that I'm back, I'm going to be posting stuff somewhat regularly, and what do I do? I forget my damn Blogger password. I'm not sure what happened. I have a handful of passwords that I use for things and I was convinced that I knew what I used for this. Apparently not. And God forbid you try to get your password reset. That was an ordeal. But after two days of messing around with it, I got back in. And I won't be forgetting this password anytime soon.

So I watched the Capitals lose to the Rangers last night. That kind of sucked, but I had a fantastic dinner and many drinks at Clyde's and Fado' before/after the game, so that was good. A friend from work and his wife came along and we all had a great time despite the loss. I was digging how everyone (myself included) was booing Jagr everytime he touched the puck. Welcome back to Washington Jaromir! And how about those fights? Sutherby throwing the gloves off was nice and who doesn't like a nice ass-kicking at the hands of Brashear? High-quality fisticuffs. Gotta like that.

On a related note - Hey Kim, what was it like to be on the Jumbo-Tron with your Mom? That was you, wasn't it?

Time to run to the store. Running low on coffee here at the house, which we all know is just wrong. See you tomorrow, peoples.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup that was my Mom & me!! (I was the younger of the two:) I love that song! It used to be the ring on my cell but I couldn't hear it, now I have "purr" of an Indy car and everyone can hear it. I too took joy in hearing the boo's for Jagr, especially since we are still paying something like $3+ million of his salary (rat bastard). It sucked when he scored. But being at a hockey game is always a good time.

My Assoc. is putting on a conference at the Mayflower Hotel Sat - Wed - it just happens to be where the out of town players stay. I work the registration desk and have been known to fly the coop when they are in the lobby getting ready to get on the bus! God I love Hockey. Get some coffee - I'm going to bed.....

9:42 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Oh man! I missed seeing HK and mom on the jumbo-tron! How cool that must have been! Since Roommate greg commandeers the tv 90% of the time, I'm off my hockey watching. I would have loved to have heard the BOOOOOOs for Jagr (rat bastard).

Uh, snapper? Glad you got the PW back! DOLT! heheh

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home