Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Back From Hiatus

At least for now.

OK, so I completely suck ass with keeping this thing current. I've sat down here numerous times thinking about something to update with and have drawn a total blank. Writer's block? I dunno. I think you have to be an actual writer before you can have that. Lack of creativity? Probably. It's not like there hasn't been stuff going on. Just being able to sit down long enough to compose thoughts to tell these little stories has become difficult for some reason. Maybe I was a little burned out. Who the hell knows?

Anyhow, I'm going to make an honest effort to get this going again. I've stored up some rants and raves and some halfway funny stories from work that should keep me in business for a little while anyway.

As I sit here and think about this, it occurs to me that I have probably lost any of the readers I once had. That kind of thing will happen when you don't throw out any fresh material. But we'll see. Maybe they're still around, lurking and what-not. And maybe, just maybe I'll score some new readers. I'd better bring my "A" game. Tune in tomorrow folks, P&S is back with a whole new season - with limited commercial interruption.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

~BAM~ S@#T That was me falling off my chair in stunned wonderment at the site. Glad to see you back.

10:38 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Me too! :) I'm still here - glad you are too!

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home